Beat the annual rush! Make your hotel reservations for GTS now and lock in the GTS rate of $114/night (incorrectly reported earlier as $109/night). That gives you one of Bally’s spacious 450 square foot rooms, complete with luxuries like high speed Internet access, a dual-line speakerphone, and more.
As a GTS attendee, the special show rate is available from April 9th through April 20th. Arrive early and make GTS part business, part pleasure! These rates will not be available past the group cut-off date of Tuesday March 10, 2009.
To reserve your room for GTS online, you can go to GAMA’s personal reservation link.
Stays less than 7 nights are available to book online. Stays longer than 7 nights must be booked through the call center below. You can scroll down the dates on the default page or you can choose from the calendar that is located on the right hand side of the default page of the web site.
You can also call Bally’s Las Vegas reservations at +1 800-358-8777 (or +1 702-967-4111). Ask the reservation specialist for the “Game Manufacturers Association Trade Show” rate (code SBGAM9). Individuals must identify themselves as part of the group to receive the special group rate.
Bally’s accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diner’s Club.
Remember that staying at the host hotel helps keep costs down for GTS. This is the best room rate we’ve had yet at Bally’s (2007 was $119/night and 2008 was $127/night) so please make your reservations to stay onsite to get the most from your GTS experience!
Questions? Contact Jodie Ramsey, GAMA Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 614 255 4500.
And now, the fine print…
* All reservations must be guaranteed with a deposit for the first night’s guestroom and tax charge. If the reservation is guaranteed to a credit card, a first night’s guestroom and tax charge, per guestroom, will be billed immediately to the card holder’s account. All reservations are non-refundable regardless of cancellation date.
* Bally’s will add an early check-out fee of $50 plus tax to an individual’s account if they check out prior to their reserved check out date. You can change your check out date for free at any time before arriving or during the check in process.
* Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m.
* Each guestroom must have at least one registered guest 21 years of age or older.
* Room rate is for single or double occupancy. Additional persons will be charged at a rate of $30 per person per night with a maximum of four persons per guestroom.